Today before a wanted to put my make up on I thought how to show you all a quick and easy natural look. I don’t do this often because I like dark eyeshades more. With this post I will also mention the products that I used, so it’s a review and tutorial in one.

As you can see at my picture without any make-up on, I got a lot of blemishes and some recently healed pimple spots (I hate them!). This natural look helps out to cover them mostly.



Setting your base:
First apply some day cream as you always do. I used Matriderm Light from Forever Young.

If you don’t use any day cream, you should try it out. It helps to keep your foundation last longer.

Normally after putting my day cream on I use a primer, but I ran out of that so with this look I only used the day cream.

How I apply my foundation:
1. Apply foundation to your cheeks, forehead, black circles (if you have any, I do have them a bit) and chin using a foundation brush, sponge, or clean fingertips. Blend the foundation all the way to your natural hairline with long, light strokes. I mostly use my fingertips.

2. Continue blending over the jawline and onto your neck to achieve a natural, seamless look. Check your face and neck in natural light to make sure the foundation is completely blended in all areas.
3. If under-eye circles or red spots remain, do not add more foundation; it can look heavy and cakey. Instead, 
try a concealer (I didn’t use one in this post).

The foundation that I used is from Catrice, Photo Finish, shade “Sand beige”. It has medium coverage, lasts all day and is very cheap (€ 5,99 at the drugstore).


Flawless finish:
A light even dusting of loose powder sets foundation and concealer, giving your face more natural and long-lasting  finish. I used a powder of Make-Up Studio, Natural Silk Perfection, shade S0500.



Dip a puff, powder brush or kubaki (just what you like the best) in the loose powder. Shake off excess to avoid uneven distribution, then apply powder over entire face and neck.

If you got dark circles you can puff your eye bags twice, it works for me.

After all of this I used a eyebrow pencil of Essence (02 – Brown) to draw the hairs of my eyebrows, because I still have 2 treatments of PMU to go.

For the eyeshadow, I used the 180 color palette of Dashica Beauty Shop. 


Then apply your mascara, I used the Rimmel Volume Accelerator (amazing mascara!).


For creating a nice and glossy radiance on my cheeks I used a bronzer of P2, 010 – Tahiti Paradise. 


For your lips you can use lipstick or whatever you like to wear. I only used a little bit of lipgloss.

Now your look is finished! 




0 reacties:

Een reactie posten